B.I.S Charitable Hospital has been opened with a view to provide medical facility to students, villagers of this area and emergency services to road accident victims at charitable rates keeping in view the problems of common man without any objective of earning profit. Its foundation stone was laid on Sh. S. S. Johal, IAS, Deputy Commissioner, Moga.
However in practical parlance the aim and objective of the BIS Charitable Hospital can be put as follows:
- Free OPD and medicine & indoor facility at charitable rates.
- Free Medical checkup camps in adjoining villages and at the hospital campus.
- Ambulance service upto 25kms on concessional rates.
- To set up Health awareness theatre to launch awareness program so as to educate people about good health, nutrition, harmful effect of drug addiction etc.
- To establish link with National & International health awareness organizations to get their services and latest know how for people of this area.
Dr. J.S. Dhaliwal
BIS Educational Society &
BIS Charitable Hospital